CINP White Papers
The CINP is occasionally asked by an external agency to prepare a White Paper on a research topic of relevance to the Canadian nuclear physics community. Typically, these papers are prepared jointly by CINP and IPP, after consultation with the members of the respective institutes.
- European Particle Physics Strategy Update 2020
- High Performance Computing
- Digital Research Infrastructure for Subatomic Physics in Canada (to NDRIO) - Dec 12, 2020
- Digital Research Infrastructure Brief (to ISED) - Apr 23, 2019
- Computing Requirements for the Canadian Subatomic Physics Community (to Compute Canada) - July 31, 2014
- Addendum (to Compute Canada) - Feb 25, 2016