Institutional membership in the CINP is open to any Canadian university, laboratory, or institute which is actively involved in academic research in nuclear physics. The institutional members are the owners of the CINP and have the exclusive right to select the Board of Directors of the institute. Through their institutional membership, these institutions have significant influence in the running of the CINP and the strengthening of nuclear physics research and education across Canada.
The institutional members of the CINP represent active nuclear physicists from coast-to-coast, and currently include:
- Saint Mary's University, Halifax, NS
- Mount Allison University, Sackville, NB
- McGill University, Montreal, QC
- University of Guelph, Guelph, ON
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB
- University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MB
- University of Regina, Regina, SK
- University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, BC
- TRIUMF laboratory, Vancouver, BC
For more information on the registered institutional delegates please visit here.
Representation from all parts of Canada and all sub-disciplines of nuclear physics is necessary for the success of the institute. If your institution is not listed, please encourage it to join.