Associate Membership Form
What is CINP Associate Membership?
- Associate Membership is open to any resident of Canada who supports the goals and objectives of the CINP.
- Associate Members are typically students enrolled in nuclear physics graduate programs at Canadian universities, Post-Doctoral Fellows supervised by CINP Faculty Members, Emeritus Faculty, or Research Scientists who are ineligible to hold NSERC grants.
- Associate Memberships are valid for a period of 3 years, after which the renewal process is very simple.
Why should I apply for Associate Membership?
- The CINP offers many programs which are directed to Junior Researchers (students and PDFs). By becoming a member, you will gain the fastest possible notice of these opportunities, including conference travel awards, and fellowships.
- The CINP also enhances the opportunities for Canadian nuclear physics researchers and students by providing a representation and communication forum. This includes our semi-annual newsletters, regular email announcements, and the jobs forum on our website.
- The CINP also plays a major role in the formation of the Canadian Subatomic Physics Long Range Plan, and provides input to various agencies on matters ranging from high performance computing to international science planning and research funding. By becoming a member, you will have the opportunity to provide input on these and other matters.
How do I apply?
- Following the link below, your browser should launch your email editor and display the application form. You may attach an optional CV if you wish: it must be in PDF format and not exceed 2 MB in file size.
- Graduate Students and PDFs should list their supervisor (a CINP Faculty Member), who will be contacted to confirm the membership application.
- Add yourself as CC if you wish to retain a copy.
- Follow this link to the email form
- If the email form does not work for you, or if you are applying for Associate Membership without a CINP supervisor, please fill in the regular form here